16 April 2012

Circular Quay to Manly, N.S.W. Part Four





lunch was here, with the ocean in view

Coffees for the three of us; I wondered were they hearts ... or  was it "bottoms up?"  Is this a universal saying? 
 I hope so!  If not, it equates to "down the hatch", or "drink it up".



and look, the top of that pine tree is our flag flying



Finale post for this series shares the ferry journey scenery back to Circular Quay (from the other side).  It will need to be titled Manly to Circular Quay though.

10 comments:

FilipBlog said...

Looks like a nice place to have lunch.

Greetings,
Filip

Jeanne said...

Lovely shots Carole!!! I think those are hearts, and they have inspired me to go have some of that.

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

What great shots! The seagull in the first one is priceless!

TexWisGirl said...

bottoms up is cute. :) i like the first shot w/ the gull flying in the foreground and folks in the background.

Jenni said...

Lovely photos...I love Sydney and all its wonderful beaches.
Must go back soon!
Jenni

Brian King said...

Gorgeous shots again, Carole! It's like a permanent vacation for me! :-)

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Oh, I want to be there in that first picture! Love how you've captured the sea gull.
It's bottoms up for me.

Jan Castle said...

Great Views!!!!
Jan

Ebie said...

Carole,nice shot of the bird, could interpret it different ways, alighting or flying away!

Really, nice capture!

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

That top shot is....well, a top shot! Enjoyed the trip.