13 September 2011

...while we're talking birds

Seems I'm in a mindset titled birds.  I came by The Graphics Fairy blog and knew I needed to subscribe so I'd be in touch with a great opportunity for free Vintage images.  Thanks to Karen!

Playing now, with the most recent image posted on Karen's blog; a sweet vintage birds nest.

This is the picture offered to all on The Graphics Fairy, and next,  is my adaptation.

With Corel's PhotoImpact X3,  changes have been achieved by firstly duplicating the original image. 

The underneath (coloured) image has had a watercolour effect added.

The top layer has been altered with a pen and ink effect.

Finally, the top layer was erased in part, to reveal the colourful eggs and leaves.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a neat image and I like what you did with it. You have a lot of talent :)

Judy said...

That is very cool!

Bonnie Belk said...

Gorgeous, Carole. I would have passed right by the original image, but your version of it is a show stopper! I LOVE it.
;-)